Hunt & Humphry advises on the full range of issues across the life of a project, focusing on project development, corporate and commercial transactions, litigation, finance (including project finance), native title and Aboriginal heritage, property, environment, land development, construction and State agreements. We have experience in a range of sectors including mining and petroleum, ports (and other transport infrastructure), energy/renewable energy and agri-business. We also have extensive expertise in emerging markets, particularly Africa and Asia.
The key practice areas of Hunt & Humphry are:
- [urllink href=”projects”]Projects[/urllink]
- [urllink href=”corporate-and-commercial”]Corporate & Commercial[/urllink]
- [urllink href=”native-title”]Native Title[/urllink]
- [urllink href=”litigation”]Litigation[/urllink]
- [urllink href=”finance”]Finance[/urllink]
- [urllink href=”africa-and-emerging-markets”]Africa and Emerging Markets[/urllink]
Hunt & Humphry acts for a wide range of clients including major mining and petroleum explorers and producers. We have advised companies such as BHP Billiton Petroleum, Apache Energy, Newcrest Mining, Rio Tinto, Barrick Gold and Minara Resources. We also act for resource developers, government agencies (such as Western Australia’s Pilbara Ports Authority which, amongst other Pilbara Ports, operates Port Hedland Port, the largest bulk export tonnage port in the world), pastoralists, construction and service companies, property developers, mining industry associations, investors and other project stakeholders.
Members of our team have also acted for commercial lenders such as Standard Bank of South Africa and ABSA Bank, as well as development finance institutions.